Many dogs have a tendency toward a dry, crusty nose condition, frequently called nasal hyperkeratosis. While any dog can have this condition some breeds have even more of a predisposition toward dry noses; French Bulldogs, Boxers, Pugs, Bulldogs, most Bully type and Mastiff breeds and their mixes. NOSE BUTTER was developed specifically for this condition. NOSE BUTTER For Dry or Crusty Dog Noses. All natural, rich moisturizers soften and smooth your dog’s dry, crusty, cracked nose. NOSE BUTTER is individually handcrafted in far northern Minnesota (yes, it is science fiction cold in the winter) using all natural and organic good stuff: shea butter, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil, almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, a dash of essential oils and love. NOSE BUTTER USAGE: DAB a bit onto your dog’s nose 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (until nose improves) and then as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week). DISTRACT with a treat (keeps them from licking NOSE BUTTER off while it moisturizes).DONE! Complete directions, tips, hints and Dog Nose info is available.
- Moisturizes your dog’s nose, reviving and softening the nose with layers of all natural butters and oils
- Handcrafted in Far Northern MN Using All Natural Ingredients
- Available in 1,2,4 and 8 ounces tubes,.15 ounces and .50 ounces tubes
- Available with 70 Dog Breed Labels + JUST A NOSE and Three Cute Puppies
- Easy to Apply; Dab onto your dog’s nose; That’s it!